Travel to assigned work sites to identify and mark the location of customer's underground facilities. Utilize various locating techniques, identify & mark underground facilities at the work sites, take appropriate pictures and complete related paperwork.Requirements:
Learn technical material. Organize & prioritize locate tickets to be completed during the work day. Travel to assigned work site & perform locate, identify & mark underground facilities. Understand & reference records, maps & prints to accurately locate underground facilities. Utilize locating equipment & follow locating procedures to ensure accurate, quality locates. Re-check records & verify marks for accuracy to avoid possible underground facility damage. Contact Supervisor when in need of assistance.
Ability to use laptop computer & company software to indicate time worked & identify underground facility located for billing purposes. Take & process pictures of respective locates. Check company vehicle, equipment & supplies before leaving for first locate on daily basis. Ensure equipment is fully operational.
- Ability to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms up to 2/3rd of the time
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Ability to talk and hear over 2/3rds of time
- Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less)
- Distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more)
- Color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors)
- Peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point)
- Depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships)
- Ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus)
- Must be able to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination
Link To Apply: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Premier%20Infrastructure%20%26%20Energy&l=New%20York%20State&grpKey=8gcGdG5mdGNsuA%2BgntM2qhAhCglub3JtdGl0bGUaFHV0aWxpdHkgbGluZSBsb2NhdG9y&vjk=432edb3aa4f45638