As we continue our exciting new venture within the utility locating arena, Premier Infrastructure & Energy, is seeking quality individuals to become part of our team. Premier I&E is a rapidly growing startup focused on delivering a higher standard of quality and accuracy to subsurface locating in the Northeast. If you possess a strong work ethic and attention to detail and are looking to become an important part of a vibrant team of professionals; please contact us for this exciting opportunity.
Our Researcher/Video Auditor role is crucial to ensure that all company procedures, client standards and safety processes are being followed. In this role, the Researcher/Video Auditor will review video taken by our Utility Locators to confirm work location by use of landmarks and ensure proper markings are left at work sites.
- Processing 811 Tickets for Underground Utilities
- Providing Maps & Records to Field Technicians
- Assisting Field Operations with Special Requests
- Coordinating & Prioritizing Distribution of Work Volume
- Notifying Utility Companies of Critical Facilities
- Review all videos to ensure our field work stays in compliance with the business standards.
- Utilize our audit program to answer relevant questions for each video audit performed.
- Meet weekly audit production to ensure the company is meeting our client requirements.
- After hours on-call rotations.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to read and understand maps (example: Google Maps, identifying North, South, East, West, etc)
- Strong communication skills
- Computer skills and ability to learn company software
- Customer service skills