As we begin exciting new ventures within the utility locating arena, Premier Infrastructure & Energy, is seeking quality individuals to become part of our team. Premier I&E is a rapidly growing startup focused on delivering a higher standard of quality and accuracy to subsurface locating in the Northeast. If you possess a strong work ethic and attention to detail, and are looking to become an important part of a vibrant team of professionals, join us as we expand our footprint into 2021 and beyond.
- Cleaning of vehicles
- Transporting vehicles to and from shops or divisions
- Assist in repairs & preparation of new vehicles
- Inventory of consumables & assets
- Assist with general facility/office maintenance
- Assist in shipping & receiving of items to the building
- Willingness to work outside when needed for seasonal cleanup including, but not limited to, snow removal, lawn cutting, leaf raking, and garbage removal
- Ability to work in a clean, organized, and efficient manner
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to take direction and work alongside all levels of staff
- Ability to meet physical demands including extended periods of standing and walking throughout the day, able to lift and carry 50+ pounds, and push/pull up to 100 pounds.
- Availability to work weekends & nights
- Willingness to learn new things & work efficiently with others
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to schedule your tasks to ensure a timely completion