As we begin exciting new ventures within the utility locating arena, Premier Infrastructure & Energy, is seeking qualified individuals to become part of our team. Premier I&E is a rapidly growing startup focused on delivering a higher standard of quality and accuracy to subsurface locating in the Northeast. If you possess a strong work ethic and attention to detail, and are looking to become an important part of a vibrant team of professionals, join us as we expand our footprint into 2020 and beyond.
Utility Locate Technician Responsibilities:
As a Locate Technician, your primary responsibility will be to correctly, safely, and efficiently locate underground utilities. This role requires a solid work ethic, the ability to self-manage and a firm commitment to safety. You must also be comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions, walking significant distances each day and interacting with people in a friendly and professional manner.
Utility Locate Technician specific duties in this role will include:
- Accurately locating underground utilities and properly marking the location
- Use & interpret various electronic locating equipment.
- Prioritizing your daily locate requests
- Reading and understanding utility-provided maps to assist in the identification of underground utilities
- Ensuring that clients and contractors suffer no damages or injuries due to mis-located utilities
- Responding to emergency calls in a timely manner
- Participating in After Hour on-call rotation
Utility Locate Technician qualifications for the position include:
- Ability to walk up to 5 miles a day in all weather conditions
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and to bend/stoop/kneel/crawl
- Valid driver’s license with a clean motor vehicle record
- Ability to efficiently manage your daily schedule
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to adapt to sudden challenges and changing work conditions
- Ability to distinguish colors used to mark underground facilities.
- Computer proficiency and the ability to use GPS/mapping systems
Our team members will receive the following benefits:
- 100% Paid Training
- Company vehicle
- Company laptop, phone and equipment
- Advancement opportunities
- Robust benefit package
- Paid holidays
- Long Island – Suffolk
- Long Island – Nassau
- NYC – Staten Island
- Central New York
- Western New York
To apply, email your resume to HR@LeveragePremier.com